5 Things To Know About Balayage
Hey Guys this is Jus Cowland, and I am a Licensed Hair Color Specialist and Stylist located at Volt Salon in Saxapahaw, NC. I welcome clients from Greensboro, Mebane, Chapel Hill, Carrboro and Burlington NC.
Today I’m going to share with you 5 things you need to know about Balayage. (Ball-i-ah-juh)
1. Balayage is a hair-painting technique that creates lighter hair with dimension, but looks natural.
2. Because of the chemical process required to lighten hair, it is important to use professional products for home maintenance to ensure the integrity and health of your hair.
3. Depending on how light you want to go, you will only need to come back 3 to 4 times a year for trims, touch-ups, and treatments.
4. A salon visit for balayage can take anywhere from 3 or more hours depending on your hair type, previous color, thickness, and quality of hair. The goal is to get you lighter, but maintain healthy hair.
5. The number one goal of any salon visit should be beautiful, healthy hair.
Serving Saxapahaw, Burlington, Mebane, Chapel Hill, Durham, and Carrboro.
To book a session, call Volt Salon at 336-525-2300
web : http://bit.ly/juscowlandwebpage
Thanks you guys, see you next time!